Skip to content
English Amateur Billiards Association
- A ball in hand is worth two in baulk.
- Spare the chalk and spoil the shot.
- There’s many a slip ‘twixt the ball and the tip.
- Reckless pots make rueful scores.
- Practice makes professionals.
- Chalk in time saves miscues.
- A fool may get position but it requires a wise man to
- The fanciest strokes make not the finest game.
- Position is better than points.
- The prudent man looketh well to his tip.
- Position is the principal thing; therefore get position;
and with all thy getting get the score up.
- You cannot put new balls into old pocketswhile the
patent “Rapide” pockets may be fitted to any table for
22s. 6d. L.K.
- It is estimated that the number of houses in Edinburgh
in which a billiard table has been installed, is four hundred
at the very least.
You can contact us by clicking the button below we will do our best to return you email as soon as possible.
Policy and Rules
All our rules and regulations are available in the following section. Please click below for further details.
You can now apply for membership of the EABA online and pay for entry into all our tournaments.